Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Monday, April 4, 2011

Playlist made for a ROCKSTAR

OK. So the weirdest thing happened to me the other day, I got into the car and there was this mysterious playlist playing on my ipod. It was a compilation of 25 songs, 20 of which I had a strange magnetism towards....These were all songs that you and I used to jam along with, stereo blasting, top down, GW Parkway style jammin', (only you know what I am talking about...) HOW ODD, right!? I had never made this playlist, nor did I even know that I actually had half of these songs on my iPod. The whole way to work I was completely perplexed....I honestly thought that you had somehow, someway, made a playlist on my iPod the night before...in your paranormal form, LOL. Impossible, I know. I thought that this may have been an unexplainable act that was a gesture or signal from you. BUMMER! It was not. Go figure......So once I figured out what was actually going on, my initial reaction was, "What the heck is "genius" and why is it on my iPod?"  Apparently it is some "cool" thing that an iPod can do, it makes a compilation of songs and transforms them into a playlist based on the music on your device. Um NO, a signal from you up above would have been WAY COOLER.

Nevertheless, I did get a pretty awesome mix of beats - you would no doubt appreciate the following assemblage, compliments of iPod Genius;


1. Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
2. Pearl Jam - Jeremy
3. Alice in Chains - Rooster
4. Soundgarden - Spoonman
5. Bush - Glycerin
6. Incubus - Pardon Me (Live)
7. The Off-Spring - Self-Esteem
8. Green Day - Longview
9. Stone Temple Pilots - Creep
10. The Black Crowes - She Talks to Angels
11. Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter
12. Metallica - Sad But True
13. Puddle of Mud - Control
14. Guns n' Roses - Live and Let Die
15. Bush - Machinehead
16. Alice in Chains - Them Bones
17. Disturbed - Stupefy
18. Pearl Jam - Black
19. Staind - Outside
20. Metallica - Fade to Black
Rock on Big Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment