Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Come here... ORBY ORB

Hey there! Happy Wednesday! It is about 2:30 and I am ready to hit the open road...ehhh, the bumper to bumper interstate, but nevertheless I am ready to get home! Today has been relatively uneventful and has gone by pretty fast, so I can't complain! I went to see Blairsy at lunch today. She is always good for a gut-busting laugh, I don’t know what it is about her but she always just makes me laugh, even if I am in a terrible mood. Today she tried to convince me that you were "visible" in one of her most recent pictures with Justin. She even has mom believing that. HAHA. Maybe it was you, I actually would be a little creeped out if it was. Anyway, guess what form you took when you made this paranormal appearance?  You appeared in what people refer to as an "orb", whatever that is. I did some research to try and better figure out what she was talking about and this is what I found;

According to Ghoststudy.com, "Orbs are believed (by many) to be ghosts in the form of balls of light. They are life forms that travel in groups and are believed to be the human soul or life force of those that once inhabited a physical body here on earth. Psychics claim to talk to them on a regular basis, and ghost hunters encounter them quite frequently. It is said that they are those spirits that have willingly stayed behind because they feel bound to their previous life or previous location for whatever reason. Because of this obsession they tend to become similar to a psychotic human beings. It should be said that the majority of us when we die proceed gladly and willingly to the next level of existence after saying our quiet good-byes, which means we're off to the spirit world. Then again, as stated, a select few elect to stay behind because of a refusal to move on. Apparently the longer they stay behind, the harder it is to find their way to the next level, which again, is the spirit world. Orbs can be produced by accident, and can appear quite readily on film by the elements and conditions around you. Most orb photographs are merely the result of dust or even weather conditions such as rain and humidity. Moisture, dust and airborne particles up close to the lens at the time of the flash can and will affect the results of your pictures. Always make a note of the conditions around you when doing ghost photography."

"ORB" is to the left of Blair

Alright dad, so what is the verdict? Were you trying to make an appearance as an ORB that Saturday? I can't help but laugh when I say "orb", it sounds funny to me. Just say it out loud, ORB. Come here ORBY ORB...I don’t know what I believe, but all I can say is, I WANT A PICTURE WITH A BIG DADDY ORB IN IT! So next time I strike a pose, make an appearance, OK! =)

Enough of the Orb talk, it is starting to creep me out the more I look it up....

Tonight the team is bowling and I am not on the roster (thank goodness). My remarkable performance a few weeks ago is something I (and my team) do not want to relive. They all say that it doesn’t matter that I am horrendous when it comes to rolling a ball down a lane and that "we are only here for fun and beer", but get a bunch of marines in a situation where their reputation and goal of being the "number one stunners" are at stake and well....you will realize why I am a bit hesitant about playing! We are trying to get into the playoffs and you know that I am way under qualified for all of that! All is well, I get to go home and spend the evening with the pups. I also plan on catching up on some laundry and cleaning that I have been putting off for quite some time now. I know it sounds like a monotonous evening, but I am actually looking forward to it. It is not often that I get a vacant house all to myself, so when the infrequent opportunity does arise, I take full advantage of it. You also know how I like to blast my music while cleaning...I am the only one in the house that likes country music, so you can bet when everyone is gone, Kenny Chesney is loud and proud on the stereo. Speaking of stereo, I am jamming to Bush's song Machinehead as I am writing this. Such an awesome song, I can remember many times when you used to sing this song in the car. I am heading out for the evening, wish me luck on the drive home, fingers crossed....no traffic!

Love&Miss you,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment