Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Castles Made of Sand Fall In The Sea, Eventually....

The song playing right now is...can you guess?!

Castles Made of Sand, Jimi Hendrix

Anyway.....

Happy Tuesday DAD! What's up? I just got back from my Toastmaster's meeting so I thought I would say hey! Nothing really different from yesterday to chat about...only thing I can think of today is the weather...

I wish we would have had the opportunity to move to Florida like we had planned. Why? One, because I think we would have had such an awesome lifestyle down there; two, we would have had a pool that you could of "manned" just like you always did in OBX; and three, this weather is so confusing here in Virginia! Yesterday it was 85 degrees and sunny, with a PERFECT breeze at night and today is rainy and 60 degrees. Make up your mind weatherman!! I wish every night could be like last night. I got home from work, took the pups out and then took the plants out (for some much needed sunshine), went to the gym, then came home and did my taxes. Talk about waiting til the last minute, but whatever, they are now complete and I should be getting my return shortly. I have always done my best work during crunch time, so no biggie! Kel had band practice last night so I was able to get a lot of stuff done around the house also. Furthermore, I took full advantage of the weather and sat outside on the back deck for a little while. The sun had just gone down, the wind was warm but cool at the same time and I had Tootsie in my lap, all was perfect in life. All I needed was a glass of Moscato and some Jimi Hendrix on the iPod and I could of sat out there all night. That is another example of how I am learning to embrace and appreciate the little things in life, squeeze the most out of any good thing that comes your way, why not?

My castle fell in the sea already at this point....HAHAHA I miake myself laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment