Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Friday, June 17, 2011

Wish You Were Here



Hey there daddy! Happy Friday!! I am working from home today and am getting ready to go to a farewell lunch for a friend of Kelly’s and then him and I are heading to PA for a wedding.  I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you today, just like every other day! This weekend is probably now one of my least favorite weekends in the year…it is Father’s day on Sunday and I really don’t like that you are not here to celebrate…For the whole day I am exposed to people with their dad’s and to be honest, I get pretty jealous. I am not a jealous person but for some reason seeing other people with their dad makes me that way. Ugh. It sucks.

I know it is not your fault though, so I wont hold it against you…tehe.

Well, I need to get packing and get a shower… of course I wait until the last minute.  I am the queen of procrastination.

Love and miss you much, I will catch up with you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment