Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Friday, June 3, 2011

Miss you today

Daddy J, 
You brought so much happiness and laughter into my life. You taught me the difference between right and wrong and how to be a good person. You pushed me to strive to be the best. Now look at me, I am successful and still put my best efforts in all that comes my way. You gave me guidance but gave me my freedom. You were my biggest fan; best friend and above all dad, you were and still are my heart. Thank you for everything. Each day is harder than the last but it gives me comfort to know that you are with me, free of pain, in all that I do and everywhere that I go in this crazy thing called life. 

Love and miss you with all that I’ve got,
Your BIG

No comments:

Post a Comment