Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Monday, June 13, 2011

I swear you bless me with your cooking abilities whenever I set foot into the kitchen.

Hey there!! How are you today? I know it has been a few days since I have wrote to you. I was in class all last week and Friday was my birthday, so you know I was partying this weekend! The big 24, woo! I wish you were here to celebrate with me. Mom actually came down for my bbq on Saturday night, wish you were there with us so bad. I actually cooked for everyone! I swear you bless me with your cooking abilities whenever I set foot into the kitchen. You know I am right too, this girl couldn’t even make Mac and Cheese back in the day. Now I am making full course meals for groups of 10+. I still shock myself. HA! You missed out on some amazing red/white sangria, potato salad, pasta salad, burgers, and beer soaked brats! Everyone said they really enjoyed the food (hopefully they weren’t just trying to be nice...) We had a handful of great people and a lot of good laughs, like I said, it would have been even better if you were able to come.

Friday night Kel took me out to McCormick and Schmicks where we indulged in a fantastic seafood dinner and a bottle of good Pinot Noir. We had crab stuffed sea bass, swordfish, oysters, calamari (your fav!), crème brulee, coconut ice-cream, and flan. Your kind of meal, huh?! My favorite part of the dinner had to be the menu with my name on the top, it came out wrapped in pretty ribbon. So cool!!

Thursday night, Mom, Blair and I went out to dinner at Cheesecake factory and shopped til we dropped afterwards. So all in all a great birthday weekend! Oh and I forgot to mention Sunday night, I ended the birthday weekend with Vanilla Bean birthday cake in bed! Always a favorite and I must go out with a bang! :-)

I feel like I have had major writers block lately, either that or I have been relatively boring the past week or so. I have been trying to lay low and relax a bit, so there is not much to talk about!! I will think of something, or just try and live a more exciting life, until then.....


Love and miss you with all my heart.


I still could of used your assistance with opening my gifts this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment