Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Thursday, May 5, 2011

When in Doubt-HOLD THE SPRINKLES

Hey there! Happy Thursday and Cinco de Mayo (sp?)

I drove in this morning blasting Creed for you! I was totally jamming too, I have (and always will) love that one CD that we always used to listen to. Traffic was not too terrible this morning, since it has started getting warmer in the morning and the sun rises a little earlier, life on the road is not as bad. Gas prices on the other hand....well that is a completely different story. It cost me $47 bucks to fill up the tank this morning, remember when I first got my car? It cost me under $25. Crazy...but what can you do!

There has been a lot going on in the news the past couple of days, the most noteworthy is that WE FINALLY GOT BIN LADEN! Guess who is taking credit for it? Obama! Imagine that, right? I guess that is going to help his reelection campaign...OBAMA KILLED BIN LADEN. Hmmm...Has a nice ring to it, huh? Shoot me. I wish I was able to ask you your opinion on that whole thing...I am sure your response would provide a good laugh and some entertainment. I honestly don't know what this world is coming to, but I honestly feel that it is going to get way worse before it gets any better. I was watching the news the other day at the gym and I saw a blurb come up saying, "The United States is currently borrowing $189M an hour" How sickening is that....How pathetic is our economy that we need to BORROW that much money in an hour? Where does it all go? Who does it all go to? I would like to know.



No comments:

Post a Comment