Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Monday Funday

Hey there! How are you on this fine Monday? I am at the gym running, you are not gonna believe how much I weighed in at the gym yesterday, I felt a little indifferent since I'm used to weighing a measly 115 ish,  you would be thrilled to see me now though. Well without going to far into details I am no longer a set of wooden wind-chimes... I know right? I have some meat on my bones!! Not fat, just muscle, but still I actually feel really healthy for once. Thought I would let you know since you always told me that I was too skinny. But anyways....

What has been up? I have started my jam packed schedule for the summer. Kicking off the chaos was this past weekend. We cleaned the entire house from head to toe, had people over, went to M&K's pre wedding bash, and guess what I did? Went to the driving range! Woopwoop! We went with a good friend, Bill and his two boys. You and Bill would be good friends, he reminds me a lot of your group of friends. It kind of makes me sad though because whenever we all hang out I always think of how much fun it would be to have you with us.


Ugh. I am going to finish up running and head home dad, I miss you too much today. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment