Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Note to self: Don't sunbathe in the backyard!

Hello there, Dad! Happy Wednesday! I have been super busy at work today and am in between meetings now so I apologize in advance for my short note today. I have had a lot on my mind lately, I feel like anything and everything that is not perfect, sets me off. Not in an angry way, but I just get so upset, I hate it, I feel like an emotional mess. I don't know what it is, maybe I feel this way because it is getting close to that year mark, but whatever it may be, I wish it would go away. I don't like the feeling of being on an emotional rollercoaster. I also have been having really intense and weird dreams lately, I wonder if that has something to do with all my emotions spazing out. All of us are kind of on edge. Mom sent me an email yesterday saying how upset and emotional she is...

"I can only hold onto this time last year, this Friday coming actually; he and I kayaked and he was at peace.  He had laid back in his kayak and was floating.  IT was a beautiful day like today maybe a little warmer.  It was a feeling inside I won't forget.  Almost as if a little voice was telling me, he is gonna be ok soon."

That is what she said in her email...we may go kayaking on Friday in celebration of you and the fact that you got to kayak together before you left. I hope the weather is nice so we can go!! Well dad, I have to go to a meeting, but I wanted to leave you a quick note to let you know that I was thinking about you, as usual! Love and miss you more each day.

P.S. Blair sent me another text about you today. This one was pretty funny...She was tanning in her bikini out back....she said she stood up and her bikini top somehow unclipped and dropped to the ground, leaving her totally exposed!! She thinks it was your way of telling her to put some clothes on! HAHA
Blair has always been notorious
for exposing herself! HA just kidding :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahah Dad!! Thanks for that!! I also got burned tanning out back too. Either you were telling me to put some clothes on or stop getting burned. I think I will go with option 1. Oh man! you are crazy! WE LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete