Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Always on our mind and forever in our heart

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Love and miss you more each day.

Hey there! I know it has been a while since I last wrote, I have drawn you a few pictures and notes, but lately I have just been mentally exhausted and unable to write. I feel guilty each day that passes and I don’t open your blog, some days slip right by me and other days I have all the time in the world but don’t have the emotional strength to write to you.  I know you aren’t holding it against me, but you know me… I always worry about everything. HA. A lot has been going on lately, so I doubt I will be able to catch you up on it all today, but in the near future I am going to have a lot more time on my hands, so don’t worry I will catch you up. Love and miss you more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment